Announcement

Collapse

Forum Email

If you are not getting emails from the forum, please check your spam folder and mark the email as safe. Because this is a new domain, most email companies like Google, Hotmail don't recognize the domain yet.
See more
See less

Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email

Please let me know if you are getting emails from the forum.
    2002 Chevrolet S-10 350 V8

I am, most recently 125 minutes ago.

Comment

Good deal.

As of yesterday, Mr Buick had like 30 some emails stuck on the server side. I had to remote in and physically look at the email logs. Come to find out, his email server refuses to talk to this email server(basically black listed).

I'm currently in the process of migrating this domain email over to Google email servers. So, don't be surprised if emails stop or whatever.

Comment

Nothing here Mike so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Buick Ride View Post
          Nothing here Mike so far.
          Do you have a Gmail account?

Comment

No, I think the problem is that my shaw account is very full close to 1 gig max. Will have to get help from shaw to delete stuff off the server & see if that then works.

Comment

Probably easier to just sign up for a free Gmail account. Practically every one has one.

Comment

Ya there is something up with my email. I'm working on a long type & wait chat to get this sorted out..wish me luck..
                What ever happened to a live agent to phone & get it sorted out..
                It would seem that all may be back to normal, will see....now onto deleting 1/2 a gig for free space lol..
                Unknown to me, My server had retained over 2100 forum messages alone & was not being deleted by outlook.
                Last edited by Buick Ride; 11-04-2020, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Oh, and its not because of your inbox is full, your shaw server is blocking the IP of this server when it comes to email.

Again, it would be just easier to get a google email account.

Comment

Art, are you getting emails now? All email generated by the forum are now going directly through google email servers.

Comment

No not getting emails and in a way dont want them, as it's just 1 more thing in a day for me to deal with Mike.
                      I get over 100 emails a day at work and such, it's getting too much for me.
                      BTW...William made a post on the other site, do you want me to reply with a Gmail only reply? https://www.gmforum.com/lounge-99/ne...3/#post1638783

Comment

Roger on the email. No I did not see it yet.

Comment

Just to clarify Mike, William needs a reply over on the other site & his question is:
                          "Do we have the e-mail conformation when you join feature working yet?" Post 2: https://www.gmforum.com/lounge-99/ne...3/#post1638783
                          Can you make a reply over there or- let me know what should be said.. then I can make the reply.
                          Thanks.

Comment

His account is already active, he was on here yesterday/day before asking me something. So I don't know why he's over there asking about email stuff.

Comment

Ya all good Mike, I see you replied.Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X